ANCEDRAM MONDAY FASTING AND PRAYER / WEEK 24 / MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021
“INTIMACY WITH GOD FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT“
Not just living the style but living the life of Jesus. We are in an era in which people just think because churches, drama, music and other ministries are increasing daily and the number of Christians is increasing, so anybody can preach the gospel. Yes anybody who is born again can preach the gospel because that is the great commission but there is need to understand this fact that ministering or preaching is more than just one-hour performance; it is an outflow of the life that is real – a life that is cordially related to that of Jesus Christ.
Great anointing on low character is what is responsible for the mediocrity in the body of Christ today. Many times we worry and are moved by how wide, famous/popular our ministry is but I see God being bothered about how DEEP are we in our relationship with Him. The deeper we go with God, the higher the level of our anointing. Shallow character will leak the anointing of God in a man’s life. There is an anointing of God to run your life that God has given to you(1John 2:27) but for a man to maximise this anointing, there is need for character building and deeper intimacy or relationship with God.
We must know that God places His anointing on men based on their depth, humility and brokenness. Also, we must know that the hallmark of intimacy with God is brokenness and not smartness. Therefore it is a command to us to live the life of Jesus Christ if we must fulfil destiny based on the purpose of God for our calling:
(Phil.2:5) “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.”
Who you are is more important than what you do.
SHALL WE PRAY:
(1) Appreciate God for last Monday in the month of October. It has been God all through the journey; many people, ministers died this month but God sustained us.
(2) Shall we cry unto GOD saying ‘Father, I receive grace to develop godly character so that I can access the anointing needed for my destiny fulfilment in Jesus’ Name.’
(3) Please, pray to God that ‘God, help me to build a deeper relationship with You for me to enjoy and operate in abundant of Your presence in my life, family and ministry.’
(4) Let us pray that ‘Lord, let the mind of Christ be in us so that we can always handle issues of life, family and ministry in a Christ-like manner.’
(5) Let us pray that the Spirit of God shall possess us to live above sin and flesh, and to fulfil the mandate as ministers of God.
(6) Let us declare that every spirit against our spirit, pulling us down from doing the will of God – are they principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places – the fire of the Holy Ghost shall consume them.
(7) Let drama ministers shout it aloud that ‘Oh Lord, I refuse to disappoint You. I shall not fail in JESUS’ name.’
(8) Let us pray for all the brethren in Kebbi State, Jigawa State, and Benue State that they shall be lifted and fulfil mandate; that God shall take over the land for them as they begin to proclaim the Gospel throughout the land
(9) Pray more as the Spirit of God leads you.
I VALUE YOU AND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE SUCCESS OF THIS SPIRITUAL EXERCISE.
– Pastor Seyi Israel (Nat’l Prayer Secretary)