ANCEDRAM MONDAY FASTING AND PRAYER / WEEK 27 / MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2021
“ANOINTED, YET, A DISAPPOINTMENT”
There is a great difference between character and charisma. Charisma can lead one to stardom while leaving a Christ-like life sustains one up there.
It is possible to carry the anointing of God and yet be disappointing God in the line of duty.
Going through the length and breadth of the Bible, we see a lot of pseudo-believers; we call them believers, Christians – Bishops, Apostles, Pastors, Teachers, Evangelists, Drama ministers operate mostly in this office.
By their fruits, we shall know them, says the scripture. What are we known for?
We have as examples some ungenuinely-repented anointed persons In the scripture. Let’s start from Ananias and Sapphira. They never truly repented; they ended in shame and untimely death. Saul the first king in Israel, chosen by God, fell out of grace because of his undue and uncultured love for material wealth and his position-consciousness. Demas loved the world and abandoned the course of the Gospel. Samson was another notable person who died with his enemies all because he carried the anointing but was not godly.
Are there no such people in the body of Christ and among the drama ministers today – the likes of Simon the sorcerer who wanted the gift of God without actually being ready to change from their evil ways?
Whatever gift or anointing you have without living a Christ-like life will lead to jeopardy. May we never be wasters of God’s resources in JESUS name.
SHALL WE PRAY:
1. Let us appreciate God of all Grace for giving us grace to overcome all the challenges of life all round.
2. Let us pray that God shall help us not to incur HIS wrath by trying to work for Him when He has not worked in or on us.
3. Let us pray that “Oh Lord, I refuse to be a waster of Your resources.”
4. Shall we pray for all the drama ministers, ministries and leaders of all Christian body that the Lord shall grant us victory over every power that wastes anointing of God in our lives.
5. Let us pray that the Lord shall release on us the grace never to be a disappointment to the source of grace and strength.
6. Let us pray that the Lord shall give us total victory over the flesh.
7. Let us pray that the Lord shall release on us His grace to be men and women of virtue.
8. Pray for Nigeria that the Lord shall deliver our nation from wicked and ungodly leaders.
9. Pray more as the Spirit of God leads you.
RECEIVE GRACE TO FLY HIGH WITH THE LORD JESUS.
– Pastor Seyi Israel (Nat’l Prayer Secretary)