ANCEDRAM MONDAY FASTING AND PRAYER / WEEK 35 / MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2022
(SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER 1)
“OH LORD, I NEED YOUR POWER“
(Acts.1: 8 ; 1Cor. 4: 20)
To be fulfilled in life, you must be filled with the Holy Spirit. This world is being controlled by powers and principalities, hence the need to become more powerful than those forces. Battles go on every time in the spirit world for the souls of men/ women, young and old. The devil has his agents everywhere, fighting for the souls of everybody, and contending against as many as possible who stand against him on the side of God. Don’t forget you and I are inclusive, hence there is need to go supernatural.
If you must fulfil God-given glorious destiny, you need the power of God. Possibly, you might have lost some things in life or year 2021, you can still recover all and live above all forms of challenges by the power of God.
You need the power of God to launch out and do exploits. You need God’s anointing for your God-given ministry in the journey of year 2022, because the ministry of His kingdom is beyond mere talking; supernatural power must be demonstrated by, and through, HIS Spirit.
SHALL WE PRAY:
1. Let us appreciate God for everything He has done, for He is good and His mercy endures forever.
2. Let us pray that “Father, let your Holy Spirit possess me all around, in JESUS’ name.”
3. Let us pray that the Holy Spirit shall have more of us daily as we live and discharge our heaven-ordained duties.
4. Let us ask God for supernatural encounter that will make the journey and ministerial assignments of 2022 easier for us.
5. Let us pray that the Lord shall consecrate us for all the expected services in His vineyard in the year 2022.
6. Let us pray that the Lord shall give all our leaders new vision, mission, project and new land to conquer for this new year 2022.
7. Let us pray that God shall bless us with everything needed to fulfil our mission here and now, most especially year 2022 vision.
8. Pray more as the Spirit of God leads you.
YEAR 2022, OUR YEAR OF ABUNDANT RAIN
– Pastor Seyi Israel (Nat’l Prayer Secretary)