ANCEDRAM MONDAY FASTING AND PRAYER / WEEK 28 / MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021
(Deuteronomy 7:1-2; Numbers 13:28)
Your experience is dependent on the covenant make-up controlling your life.
Covenant of God is one of our inheritance as children of God. Firstly, God has made a covenant with all His children. Secondly, there is a covenant you share in the Christian family you hailed from.The last is the covenant you share of the corporate covenant operational in the godly fellowship you belong to.
ANCEDRAM journey from the outset till now is covenanted, otherwise, she wouldn’t have survived the test of time. This simply means that as a member of ANCEDRAM, there is a working covenant of God over ANCEDRAM you share from.
Over 400 years before the emergence of Israel, there had been a conquest covenant made with Father Abraham on their behalf [Gen.15:16]. When it was time for God to fulfil HIS covenant, Moses, as divinely instructed, chose 12 men and sent them to spy out the land, to see the make-up of the land, the kind of cities settled there, the quality of the land and the men thereof, the fortifications of the cities, and that they should come back with the produce of the land as a proof of its fertility.
It is general (common to all) to receive destiny (mandate) at creation, but paying a keen attention to its details seems somewhat personal, hence it becomes a determinant of destiny fulfilment.
The twelve got a general call, went with adventurous, optimistic, and joyful mind, just the way we all started off in life or ministerial journey or decided to join ANCEDRAM. But it is sad that some of them, a greater number, lost focus of the purpose, with the exception of the insignificant few who kept to the script with their focus on the covenant inheritance received from their ancient fathers and on the ability of God who was (is) in charge.
Things around you shouldn’t determine your life, but the godly covenant you carry and share. And your awareness of it is the key to your fulfilment. As we continue in this journey, may we be detached from common men and anything that can deny us access to entering this covenant. Amen.
SHALL WE PRAY:
1. Let us appreciate God for all His grace bestowed on us, our families and ministries.
2. Will you declare that, “Lord, I trust that you are able to fulfil all you have ordained for me as I recognise your presence and rely on your unfailing power.”
3. Oh Lord, you are a covenant-keeping God, help me to fulfil my own part to keep the fire of these covenants burning.
4. Oh Lord Jesus, I, my family, and my endeavour (ministry and vocation), refuse to be victims of circumstances.
5. Let us pray that whatever covenant that is different from that of God working against our lives, families and ministries shall be destroyed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. Let us pray that the Lord shall destroy every giant on the land of our fulfilment.
7. Oh Lord, I received power to possess my promised land in JESUS name.
8. Pray more as the Spirit of God leads you.
YOU ARE BLESSED AS YOU JOIN US TO PRAY.
YOU ARE HIGHLY VALUED.
– Pastor Seyi Israel (Nat’l Prayer Secretary)